FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
So I’m here to give you a few little tips to get you super confident and healthy.
I always say, to change your lifestyle you must be consistent and most of all enjoy that change because it’s going to be a positive one.
Degree qualified nutritionist I definitely believe that food is the main aspect of becoming healthy from the inside out.
You are what you eat is true!
As a gym manager, dance instructor and a PT in training my whole life is surrounded by fitness which I love!!!
Here are my tips...
1. Watch out for excess calories, everyone has a calorie target that they must hit each day. Also remembering to have your treats when you need them! Yes
2. Train with resistance weights and cardio...yes both, make sure you do high repetitions to tone your body. I train 5 times a week and also have a rest day.
3. Get plenty of sleep to allow your body to recover, we change the most during rest.
4. Plenty of vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein in each meal, this will make you feel fuller for longer and will aid muscle repair and growth. You will find these in wholesome, colourful and super tasty food.
5. Use Bodyfit amazing natural range of products to help aid these exciting changes about to take place!
6. Get some amazing headphones, they are am absolute must, it helps you zone in o. Your workout and focus on the tasks at hand. It will also make you dance around during your workout so that even more calories burned!
7. Most women never pick up enough weight because they fear they will get big and bulky from lifting weights, you need to dismiss that myth right now! It will only enhance your features and shape. So I push my body and see what it can do, don’t be afraid of progress and strength.
8. Meal prep, have stuff you want to eat in mind a few days before this will help you with keeping structure and focus to your weight loss or biblical body goals! Consistency is key.
Yours Rebecca, @rebecca_kearnsfituk