FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Are you looking for a boosting bowl of goodies for breakfast to get you back on track after a long and exhausting week? Well then, a healthy non-gluten and dairy free quinoa bowl is the perfect choice. Quinoa is a super food and is rich in Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Selenium and Copper. We’ve added kiwi, orange and blueberries to enrich your breakfast with vital vitamin C.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition: Antioxidant, Dietary Fibre, Vegetarian, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Selenium, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese
50 ml of coconut milk
60 g Quinoa
100 g blueberries
1/2 a ripe large kiwi
½ an orange
1 teaspoon of Agave nectar
¼ a teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Drain and rinse quinoa, add water and salt and bring to boil.
2. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the milk and leave it to cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove the quinoa from the heat, add cinnamon and Agave nectar, mix all together and leave it for about 10 minutes to let it cool down.
5. Slice the kiwi and chunk the orange and serve it on top together with blueberries.