FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Are you looking for a healthy breakfast to get you back on track after a long and exhausting week? Well then, a healthy non-gluten and dairy free Amaranth porridge will charge your body and mind. Amaranth is rich in Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Selenium and Calcium. We’ve added linseeds to enrich your breakfast with vital Omega-3 and strawberries to cover your vitamin C daily intake.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Nutrition: Antioxidant, Dietary Fibre, Vegetarian, , Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6,Selenium, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Manganese
150 ml of Almond milk
60 g Amaranth
100 g ripe Strawberries
10 g linseeds
1 tablespoon of Agave nectar
¼ a teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Drain and rinse amaranth, add water and salt and bring to boil.
2. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Add the milk and leave it to cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove the amaranth from the heat, add linseeds, cinnamon and Agave nectar, mix all together and leave it under the lid for 5-7 minutes.
5. Slice the strawberries and serve it on top.