FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £50
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Are you ready for the Bikini season? There are only a few months left before the summer season starts when it’s time to get rid of all our baggy puffer coats and big jumpers. Now is the perfect time to start preparing your body for your summer outfits and small bikinis. It’s time to say good-bye to your extra ‘winter’ pounds. Let’s see what the most effective ways are to achieve this as quickly and painlessly as possible.
1. Go gluten- free for a week. This will help you to eliminate most desserts and unhealthy cakes from your daily ration and therefore, considerably reduce your calorie intake. Most grains, unless you soak, sprout or ferment them, contain Phytic acid, which impairs the absorption of vital minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc. Giving your body a temporary break from this acid allows it to enhance minerals absorption and thus, provide you with more energy and a healthier feeling. Moreover, by removing gluten from your diet you help your body to get rid of hidden intolerances and allergies and clean your body from the inside which will improve the look of your skin. Try to introduce gluten-free grains to your meals such as millet, quinoa, amaranth, rice or wild rice by soaking them before cooking.
2. Opt for green dinners. It’ s a well-known fact that you are loosing weight if you burn more calories than you consume. Swap your ‘heavy’ dinners for low calorie green salads. They will allow you to decrease your daily calorie consumption and increase the intake of vitamins- A, C, E, K and calcium. Fill your fridge with fresh kale, spinach, parsley, dill, and cucumbers and mix them with red and orange vegetables. Be creative and have fun!
3. Start your morning with a Detox. Start your morning with a glass of water with lemon and a big smile. Introduce 10 minutes of stretching exercises to your morning routine. Then enjoy a super detox smoothie, try including ingredients such as parsley, cucumber, lemon, mango and ginger. Enjoy and clean your body and mind!
4. Reduce your sugar consumption! Control your daily sugar intake and cut down high sugar fruits such as bananas, grapes, cherries and figs. Go for protein or low sugar snacks such as nuts, seeds and berries. Pay attention to food labels when you buy your snacks and ready meals.
5. And finally, walk! An hour and quarter of walking burns about 200 calories! Now, when the weather is getting better and you can easily do 5-7 km of walking per day why not taking this opportunity and get more fresh air too!
Okay! Now that you are acquainted with these effective techniques for tackling weight loss and you have all these vital tips to get ready for your dream-able bikini, it’s time to jump on your horse and start your healthy journey! Never hesitate to contact us to get extra motivation and support.